From CLPP Website
NARAL Pro-Choice Texas believes that true reproductive freedom can be achieved only when all Texans have power and support to make their own decisions about their bodies and families without racial, gender, social, economic or reproductive discrimination. But due to our state’s history of political and legal attacks on reproductive rights, many individuals, families and communities in Texas have few real choices when it comes to their reproductive lives.
Recent Posts about Safe and Healthy Families
- New report reaffirms that the Healthy Texas Women program is still failing Texans
- Release Alejandra Now!
- NARAL Pro-Choice Texas applauds Austin City Council for passing Paid Sick Days for All Austin Workers
- Honoring Dr. Bhavik Kumar’s work in this movement.
- STATEMENT: Texas House Passes HB 214, a Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- NARAL Pro-Choice Texas Responds to Troubling HHSC Testimony
- STATEMENT: Gov. Abbott Announces More Devastating Attacks on Abortion Access for Special Session
- STATEMENT: Texas House Committee Hears HB 1113, a Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- Lawmakers Must Prioritize Proactive Bills That Expand and Protect Reproductive Health Care
- Statement: Texas Senate Passes SB 20, A Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion