From CLPP Website
NARAL Pro-Choice Texas believes that true reproductive freedom can be achieved only when all Texans have power and support to make their own decisions about their bodies and families without racial, gender, social, economic or reproductive discrimination. But due to our state’s history of political and legal attacks on reproductive rights, many individuals, families and communities in Texas have few real choices when it comes to their reproductive lives.
Recent Posts about Safe and Healthy Families
- Statement: Texas Senate Passes SB 20, A Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- Oppose SB 4: Immigrant Justice is Reproductive Justice
- Lawmakers dismissed my experience
- Hate is not a feminist value.
- ACT NOW: Support Stronger Protections for Breastfeeding Parents, Foster Parents and Pay Equity.
- Get Involved This Legislative Session!
- Gov. Abbott celebrates arrest of Latina woman who was seeking medical care
- Men for Choice
- TAKE ACTION: Ask Fort Worth library to ban anti-abortion hate group