Access to all approved contraception methods — including emergency contraception — gives Texans the ability to plan their families in ways that work for them. NARAL Pro-Choice Texas works to ensure all Texans can access to contraception and life-saving health care like cancer screenings and annual exams at the provider of their choice, reduce unintended pregnancies and save the state millions of dollars in Medicaid spending.
If you are looking for information on obtaining contraception:
Our Latest Contraception Work:
- Statement: Texas Senate Passes SB 20, A Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- Oppose SB 4: Immigrant Justice is Reproductive Justice
- Hate is not a feminist value.
- Statement on Senate Bill 20, A Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- NARAL Pro-Choice Texas’ Statement on President Trump’s SCOTUS Nominee
- Dr. Corinne McLeod: Texas Pamphlet Violates Core Ethical Principle of Modern Medicine
- Statement: Texas Abortion Providers File Lawsuit Against Medically Unnecessary Fetal Tissue Burial Rules
- Statement: Anti-Abortion Lawmakers Continue Playing Politics with Texans’ Health Care
- Get Involved This Legislative Session!
- Statement: More than 5,400 Texans Demand the State Remove Anti-Abortion Activists from the Women’s Health Program