Access to all approved contraception methods — including emergency contraception — gives Texans the ability to plan their families in ways that work for them. NARAL Pro-Choice Texas works to ensure all Texans can access to contraception and life-saving health care like cancer screenings and annual exams at the provider of their choice, reduce unintended pregnancies and save the state millions of dollars in Medicaid spending.
If you are looking for information on obtaining contraception:
Our Latest Contraception Work:
- Anti-Abortion Bills and House Bill Deadline Week
- STATEMENT: Texas House Committee Hears HB 1113, a Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- Lawmakers Must Prioritize Proactive Bills That Expand and Protect Reproductive Health Care
- Statement: More than 2,600 Texans Sign Petition to Expand Access to Reproductive Health Care
- Statement: Texas Senate Passes SB 20, A Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- Oppose SB 4: Immigrant Justice is Reproductive Justice
- Hate is not a feminist value.
- Statement on Senate Bill 20, A Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- NARAL Pro-Choice Texas’ Statement on President Trump’s SCOTUS Nominee
- Dr. Corinne McLeod: Texas Pamphlet Violates Core Ethical Principle of Modern Medicine