If you need an abortion, click here.
NARAL Pro-Choice Texas believes every Texan should have access to safe, legal abortion regardless of income or zip code. We scored a decisive Supreme Court victory in 2016 following years of fighting House Bill 2 — which closed half of Texas’ abortion clinics — but the anti-abortion attacks continue. Through our local and state policy work, we are fighting to ensure all Texans can access abortion care with dignity, support and free from political interference.
Our Latest Abortion Work:
- Inside an Austin Crisis Pregnancy Center
- U.S. Supreme Court Could Prevent Fake Women’s Health Centers in Texas from Lying to Pregnant People
- STATEMENT: Texans Rise Up to Protect the Promise of Roe v. Wade
- STATEMENT: State Health Agency Holds Hearing on Medically Unnecessary Fetal Tissue Burial Rules
- STATEMENT: Federal Court Blocks Dangerous Provision of SB 8 From Going Into Effect
- STATEMENT: Texas Will Revoke Family Planning Money Given to Anti-Abortion Organization
- STATEMENT: Gov. Abbott Signs Bills that Further Attack Abortion Access
- STATEMENT: Texas House Passes HB 214, a Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- Don’t let Texas take away insurance coverage for abortion.
- Stop two anti-abortion bills from going on the House floor.