If you need an abortion, click here.
NARAL Pro-Choice Texas believes every Texan should have access to safe, legal abortion regardless of income or zip code. We scored a decisive Supreme Court victory in 2016 following years of fighting House Bill 2 — which closed half of Texas’ abortion clinics — but the anti-abortion attacks continue. Through our local and state policy work, we are fighting to ensure all Texans can access abortion care with dignity, support and free from political interference.
Our Latest Abortion Work:
- ACTION ALERT: Anti-abortion bills being heard at the #txlege
- NARAL Pro-Choice Texas’ Statement on President Trump’s SCOTUS Nominee
- Statement: Texas Politician Files Bill to Ban All Abortions and Punish People Who Have Them
- Dr. Corinne McLeod: Texas Pamphlet Violates Core Ethical Principle of Modern Medicine
- Statement: Texas Abortion Providers File Lawsuit Against Medically Unnecessary Fetal Tissue Burial Rules
- ACT NOW Against Rules Requiring Embryonic & Fetal Tissue Burial
- Statement: Anti-Abortion Lawmakers Continue Playing Politics with Texans’ Health Care
- Get Involved This Legislative Session!
- Statement: Fetal Tissue Burial Rules Provide No Public Health Benefit
- Statement: More than 5,400 Texans Demand the State Remove Anti-Abortion Activists from the Women’s Health Program