If you need an abortion, click here.
NARAL Pro-Choice Texas believes every Texan should have access to safe, legal abortion regardless of income or zip code. We scored a decisive Supreme Court victory in 2016 following years of fighting House Bill 2 — which closed half of Texas’ abortion clinics — but the anti-abortion attacks continue. Through our local and state policy work, we are fighting to ensure all Texans can access abortion care with dignity, support and free from political interference.
Our Latest Abortion Work:
- STATEMENT: Texas House Passes Cruel and Shameful Anti-Abortion Bill
- Demand House Lawmakers STOP Anti-Abortion Senate Bills in Their Tracks
- Anti-Abortion Bills and House Bill Deadline Week
- STATEMENT: Texas House Committee Hears HB 1113, a Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion
- This Week at the #TXLEGE
- STATEMENT: House Committee Advances Stigmatizing Anti-Abortion Measures
- Lawmakers Must Prioritize Proactive Bills That Expand and Protect Reproductive Health Care
- STATEMENT: TX House Approves an Additional $20 Million to Anti-Abortion CPCs
- Statement: More than 2,600 Texans Sign Petition to Expand Access to Reproductive Health Care
- Statement: Activists Resist Against SB 20, A Ban on Private Insurance Coverage for Abortion